Swami Vivekananda was a great religious leader and a social reformer. he was a monk who was unknown to the world till he attended the Parliament of Religions held at chicago in 1893 where he represented hinduism. He gained fame and recognition when he addressed the members of the parliament.
“Brother and Sisters of America.” … Spontaneously the audience rose to its feet to applaud, perhaps appreciating the visionary sentiments Vivekananda offered.
His quotes and teachings have inspired many youngsters and have helped them to follow the right path in their life and reach their goals. i am posting a few of his quotes which changed my way of looking at life. so this Post is a kind of Daily Inspirations post. Hope people will keep this post Alive🙂.
- “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is way great spiritual giants are produced.”
- “All power is within you;
you can do anything
Believe in that,
do not believe that you are weak.
Stand up and express
the divinity within you.”
- “Arise , Awake, stop not till the goal is reached” – The Most Famous Quote
- “Comfort” is no test of truth; on the contrary, truth is often far from being “comfortable”.
- “The goal of mankind is knowledge … Now this knowledge is inherent in man. No knowledge comes from outside: it is all inside. What we say a man ‘knows’, should, in strict psychological language, be what he ‘discovers’ or ‘unveils’; what man ‘learns’ is really what he discovers by taking the cover off his own soul, which is a mine of infinite knowledge.”
Lets Keep the Post Alive